Ways I wish to make my annual income my monthly income, weekly and daily income

So many time I've always wondered how would it be if what I earn yearly becomes what I earn monthly, then weekly and eventually daily. I think it's possible for me to have that if I follow the steps below

1. Increase my financial IQ: Many people believe that for you to have more money, you have to work hard or to be lucky or from a wealthy family. Well, I've seen so many people who work hard and are still poor, won lottery and spent all finished and a lot from a wealthy family who still became poor. Little do they know financial IQ is a must have for one to still retain wealth and earn six figures monthly. I've made research and I've found out that it's very possible for me to earn dialy what I earn yearly if only I increase my financial IQ. I've dedicated myself on learning about money from people who have created wealth before. They all have enormous knowledge on
Enterpreneurship
Investment
Stock
Leverage 

Liability
Debt
Asset
Tax
These are the key areas I've dedicated myself in learning and I advice anyone who also is on the same path with me in trippling their income in many folds.

2. I believe I deserve more money: Unlike before, I always feel guilty for asking people to pay me money they owe me, for services rendered or for a product or item sold on credit. Now, I don't feel that guilt any more and I found out people who have low self esteem usually find it difficult to create wealth which is why we all need to increase our self esteem.

3. Multiplying Myself: According to a study, there are about 30 million businesses in USA and about 22 million work all by themselves. The remaining 8 million businesses work with other people's time, money and brains and tag them as employee. To multiply my income, I must use leverage, people's time, money and brains. Imagine getting 50 employee doing your work for you and generating income for you.

4. I'm willing to give more value: Value isn't measured by the quantity of things you do. Value is measured by the importance of things you offer the world around you and how many people you are able to help with what you do. I looked at the society I am and I noticed something, the wealthiest member of the society are problem solvers. Jeff Bezoz, Bill gates, Mark Zukerberg all started as problem solvers. They didn't start with the intention of creating wealth but today, they are the richest men on earth.

ZIG ZIGLAR ONCE SAID " IF YOU CAN HELP ENOUGH PEOPLE GET WHAT THEY WANT, YOU CAN GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN LIFE"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRAMBLE FOR AFRICA

HOW NIGERIA ALLOWS CANADA TO STEAL ITS FUTURE